Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome. You've stumbled upon my project blog for a game concept I'm developing.

The game is called Blackwatch. Not much has been created as of yet but the basic story revolves around your main character Aiden Blackwatch. You're a knight of the realm who has been wrongfully imprisoned, having been framed by your king. You begin your adventure in a dungeon and the rest of the story will revolve around you breaking out building an army and storming the castle of your former liege..... that's all I've got for now.

This blog will be updated as I make progress in creating 3-D assets and 2-D concepts for the game as well as some stroy development that hopefully won't contain too many spoilers, in case I actually push this game to the point where people wanna play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment